I'm 47, live in the Washington, DC area, and work for a subcontractor the Department of Homeland Security.
I have two cats (who are still adjusting to one another), love music, and attend a lot of concerts (mostly singer/songwriter and indie rock). I also love to cook, read, watch tv and movies, (yes, I'm one of those "bad" fatties") and have a terrible clothing/jewelry addiction. Oh well, at least they won't rot my teeth.
Did you know...
- Euterpist has been with BFB for 6 years 48 weeks? It's true!
- Euterpist hails from Gaithersburg, MD?
- Buttercup, your response is
in blog post "Everyday Activism"
- Be ashamed, be very ashamed
in blog post "Alton Brown: "Be Ashamed" of Your Fat Body"
in blog post "Congratulations"
- Congratulations, Paul
in blog post "We're #2!"
- *Head desk*
in blog post "New University, Old Stereotypes"
- Wow, Ivy! You're obviously
in blog post "Faith-Based Dieting"
- i don't have anything relevant to add
in blog post "Mike & Juliet Video Analysis: Part One"
- Except that we don't make as much money as everyone else
in blog post "Holy Crap: New Zealand Bans Fat Woman from Entering Country"
- This may be, in part, a smokescreen
in blog post "New Zealand Doctors to Fat Immigrants: Stay Out"
- Good Food/Bad Food
in blog post "Dr. Matthew Capehorn: Fat Kids are Abused, Should Be Taken from Parents"