32 year-old single fat woman (5'9. 300 +, size 26/28) who has no heart or lung problems and not diabetic. I'm an office manager. I like to dance, sing karaoke, shop, walk, and listen to music. I have a 5 year-old beagle named Bailey. Life is good.
Did you know...
- Bree has been with BFB for 5 years 15 weeks? It's true!
- Bree has a website at http://lifeonfats.wordpress.com? Indeed!
- Bree hails from Maryland?
- Great reply and the response
in blog post "Academia, Obesity Epi-Panic, and the Emperor’s New Clothes"
- I have a good picture of
in blog post "Stand for Kids!"
- Fat person: "I'm here
in blog post ""Shit you say to fat people""
- There's a Panera about ten
in blog post "Panera Bread: Discriminatory?"
- With all the money and
in blog post "Teaching Tolerance - sort of."
- The demonization of the poor
in blog post "Smack-a-fattie Friday at the BBC"
- I find it ironic that she
in blog post "This week's gossip"
- Republicans keep saying they
in blog post "Illinois State Rep Has a Really Bad Idea"
- BMI should not be used as an
in blog post "To the Smaller Fats"
- Controlling those on
in blog post "Arizona's $50 Medicaid Fat Fee"